Thursday, August 21, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!

I've been TAGGED by Kim at The Christ-Saturated Life...
I’m supposed to share an Alphabet story, the A to Z 's of me.

A
ttched or Single? Attached by velcro to Earl, the love of my life.

Best Friend? After Jesus? You know who you are, always and forever!

Cake or Pie? Cake. Without the icing, preferably!


Day of Choice? Sunday -- I love corporate worship.

Essential Item? My computer, without a doubt.

Flavor of ice cream? Can't remember what it's called (it's been so long!!) but it's vanilla with chocolate covered almonds in it. Mmmm.

Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears, absolutely. Definitely easier to handle and not as messy.

Hometown? Yuma, AZ

Indulgences? Twizzlers

January or July? January in Florida or July in Western PA -- either is wonderful!

K
ids? One of my own and five of Earl's

Last Movie I saw in a Theater? The Bucket List

Middle Name? Elaine

Oranges or Apples? Depends on the day, but usually apples.

P
hobia or Fear? Not real fond of heights. Or bugs (and that includes spiders).

Q
uote? "People crave a human worth worshiping. We are wise not to try to deliver." Beth Moore

R
eason to Smile? Jesus knows me, this I love.


S
eason? Autumn. I'm amazed at the riot of colors.

Tag two more: Evelyn at CafeGlover and Linda at GalleriaLinda.


U
nknown Fact About Me? When I was a kid I wanted to play the violin. After three lessons my music teacher refused to continue with me saying I was hopeless and would never "get" music.


V
egetarian or Oppressor of Animals? Relatively new vegetarian, and enjoying it.


Worst Habit? Diet Dew


X
-rays or Ultrasounds? X-rays -- my daughter is a tech, what can I say??


Your favorite Food? Mexican.

Z
oo I love? I've only been to one in the US -- Detroit Zoo, and that was in the dead of Winter, so it's a stretch to say there's a zoo I love... But I'd love to go to another one sometime!

So, there you have it... a snapshot of me from A to Z.

No comments: